Props to Target


When was the last time we praised the House of Tar-jay? Yesterday I was in there and discovered this generously sized basket - nay almost a mega BUCKET - in which we, the consumers, can place the treasures we find at that citadel of retailing opulence.

Maybe they pinched the idea from Colonel Sanders, I'm not sure, but the fact that we will be able to BUY MORE without wheeling a cumbersome trolley through the aisles, makes one feel happy and satisfied with the Target experience.

Mr Trivia

Comments

Mr Trivia said…
Before you leave your "but we've had these in Port Macquarie for three years" style comment - please keep in mind that I live in Perth, Western Australia, I was in the Bull Creek, Target and I haven't been in a Target for about six months... other than that comments away hey!
april said…
Did they have the ones on wheels with the extendable handles too? Kids love them, so you end up with a Sherpa :)(it is a brilliant idea isn't it, the bigger basket)
Mr Trivia said…
I'm all for the bigger basket! It seems to harness the magic of the Wheelie Bin concept. And as many of the items i buy from Target will soon be in a Wheelie Bin, it seems most appropriate.

I reckon I would have loved these when I was a kid...

Popular posts from this blog

What's with George Eads' Hair?

What’s with Bradley Whitford’s Hair?

Who Is Eleanor of Aquitaine?