This Here is the Wattle...

Zeitgeisters,

Dunno what Australia Day was like in your part of Oz but across here in Perth it was an exuberant display of spirited patriotism - or an opportunity for numerous bogans - many wearing the Australian flag as a cape - to get completely trashed and act like d*ckheads.

I stayed out of my trendy South Perth apartment from 9am. The roadblocks were already up at the end of my street because the best vantage point for the fireworks display is only about a kilometre from my house.

When I got back home at 2am on Sunday, there were only three traffic cones, some hamburger buns, a few empty tinnies and about half a dozen cooked sausages strewn over the carpark. We'd got off very lightly.

So Aussie, Aussie Aussie!

Mr Cobber Trivia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's with George Eads' Hair?

What’s with Bradley Whitford’s Hair?

Who Is Eleanor of Aquitaine?