Renovation Rescue



Zeitgeisters,

I’ve been on sabbatical from this blog. And I have returned with a new plan. I am combining this blog (the more personal one) with my other blog (the even more focussed on retro-kitsch media than this one). Therefore the entries that would usually run here in ‘The Tract’ will run in mrtrivia.net, however, material that would usually appear in that blog won’t run in this one.

Confused? You won’t be as you journey with me for the extremely long-winded and slightly complex Mr Trivia’s Blog Amalgamation Scheme (MTBAS).

We will get there.

Mr Trivia

Comments

Mr Trivia said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Trivia said…
As the entry above shows, I have changed this "plan" almost instantaneously. But don't worry, it's just you and me here any way...

Popular posts from this blog

What's with George Eads' Hair?

What’s with Bradley Whitford’s Hair?

Who Is Eleanor of Aquitaine?