Poker Playing Dogs



Hail Zeitgeisters,

I have been literally swamped by people asking me what Poker Playing Dogs? since the last post.

Okay, no one has asked me about them at all.

But in case you were thinking about asking, here's the deal.

The Poker Playing Dogs, as we usually think of them, were apparently painted as calendar art by CM Coolidge in the U.S. in the 1920s. The most famous of these is "A Friend In Need" (pictured).

If you wish to know more, then Google it, my friend, like I did.

Elevate the Insignificant

Mr Trivia

Comments

IzzyMom said…
I knew about the poker playing dogs. I feel so hip...lol. Thanks for dropping by my place and leaving a comment. Come again :-)

Popular posts from this blog

What's with George Eads' Hair?

What’s with Bradley Whitford’s Hair?

Who Is Eleanor of Aquitaine?