Shameless Cross Promotion



So now that you're here, Zeitgesiters, why not suss out the other excellent blogs in the Mr Trivia family? I refer in particular to Ask Mr Trivia. It's the blog where you can ask advice from a semi-fictional character with a pseudonym. Now there's a basis for trust.

Here's an example of the stirling work I do.


Hi Mr Trivia,
I am a 40 year old man working in the hospitality industry.
Four weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend of five years.

I have spent the intervening time feeling angry, rejected,
sad and stupid.
The last straw came today.

I pulled a sickie and just lay
on the couch knocking back scotch and watching daytime television. I saw this little robot Lemsip packet in the new Lemsip Max commercial and started crying. Then I saw a baby panda on an ABC promo and I cried even more.

Finally I saw an episode of Stargate - and Claudia Black 
from Farscape guest starred - and I found myself VERY attracted to her. Let me stress, that Farscape and Stargate are pieces of crap as far as I'm concerned, and although Miss Black is undoutedly attractive, the crapness of these shows would, in normal circumstances, lead me to flip the channel.

What the heck is wrong with me?


Nate Kevlar,

Darwin, N.T.

AUSTRALIA



Hi Nate,
I'm afraid this one is all too easy. You are clucky. And if I were to hazard a guess, I would say that Claudia Black reminds you in some way of your girlfriend. What you do with these brilliant insights is, of course, your business.

Good luck with whichever
course you choose.

Mr Trivia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's with George Eads' Hair?

What’s with Bradley Whitford’s Hair?

Who Is Eleanor of Aquitaine?