Killer Trailer



Zeitgeisters,

Because I don’t know one game console from the other, and am not that interested in finding out the differences, the gaming world just passes me by. Sure, I know what a Nintendo Wii is, but I’m sure that even George Pell, the Archbishop of Sydney, knows one when hii sees it by now.

So even though this video trailer has been out for six months or more, I just saw the Gears of War, Xbox ad on the telly. Yep, it’s the Gary Jules’ cover of Tear for Fears’ Mad World brilliantly cut to game images. Not a single sound effect. It all rests on juxtaposing the delicateness of the song with the imminent violence of the pictures. Very clever

Sure, I could embed the YouTube video right here. But like I said above , Mr Trivia is old skool. So go here.

Elevate The Insignificant

Mr Trivia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's with George Eads' Hair?

What’s with Bradley Whitford’s Hair?

Who Is Eleanor of Aquitaine?