If Music Be The Food of Love



Hi Zeitgeisters,

I was down at Dingo Fuel South Perth around two this morning. braving the potato pie. Ravi, the console operator, was telling me about his new place in Scarborough, close to the beach etc.

As I was leaving, I noticed two cars in the bays, both with vanity plates. The first was "CRSSXXY" which I took to mean “Car is Sexy” as in “This particular vehicle you are looking at, right now, is sexually attractive to you no matter what your gender, sexuality or fetishistic bent”.

The second plate was the more lyrical and whimsical “ARPEGGIO”. Which sends us straight to the international knowledge dispenser Wikipedia, which says:

In music, an arpeggio is a broken chord where the notes are played or sung in succession rather than simultaneously. The word, like many other musical terms, originates from Italian, in which it means "in the manner of the harp."

If I had a vanity plate it would simply say:ELEVATE.

Elevate the Insignificant

Mr Trivia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's with George Eads' Hair?

What’s with Bradley Whitford’s Hair?

Who Is Eleanor of Aquitaine?