A Little Help?


Folks, I need to harness your considerable expertise with the Internets. A bunch of skeezy spammers have found a way to put their links to their rubbishy "adwords" business into posts on this here blog (see post below - but obviously don't click on their links).

I have tried a number of things to deal with this, but so far to no avail. I have changed my Google Password thrice, gone to to two-step verification, I have reported both the URLs in the post itself.

I don't particularly want to delete this blog, because I would feel that way the terrorists win. I want to enjoy the taste of Freedom Fries, not the bitter tang of Spam. What can I do to kick out these unwanted contributors to this blog and return to the regular schedule of lightweight posts about popular culture and zany Western Australian licence plates?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's with George Eads' Hair?

What’s with Bradley Whitford’s Hair?

Who Is Eleanor of Aquitaine?