Just Kidding








Zeitgeisters,

Over at my other house, mr trivia.net a number of people seemed not to understand that I was kidding about Chad Smith of the Chili Peppers and Will Ferrell the actor, being the same person. So today I published a disclaimer at the head of the post because I was a bit tired of fan boys replying with insulting comments suggesting which part of my body I could take my head out of, if I really thought Smith and Ferrell were the same person.

This world-shattering post has been out there for more than a year and it catches a surprising amount of traffic considering how little it is saying.

I mean it was a joke. Now LaToya and Michael Jackson, THEY are the same person...

Elevate the Insignificant,

Mr Trivia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's with George Eads' Hair?

What’s with Bradley Whitford’s Hair?

Who Is Eleanor of Aquitaine?